Dubai is a city known for its alluring seas, extravagant waterways, and the most luxurious fish restaurants. For those of you who are more interested in fish as opposed to meat, Dubai has some fantastic fish restaurants waiting to be discovered. With a varied selection of appetizers, main courses, and desserts that will titillate your taste buds, you’ll understand why Dubai is well-known for its seafood.
We’ve selected the top best fish restaurants in Dubai suitable for seafood lovers who prefer this kind of cuisine. Whether you’re looking to dine on a budget or go all out and indulge in some of the finest seafood around, we’ve got it covered!
1. Dubai Fish Market
Sitting on the beach of Dubai Marina, you’ll find The Fish Market. With 4 different outlets across this beautiful city, the view alone is worth visiting. What’s more, is that these guys really know what they’re doing; not only are they famous for their fish, but they’ve also got some delicious desserts. If you’re looking for a fish restaurant with a view, look no further than The Fish Market.
At an average cost of AED 90 per person including drinks and service charge, we suggest making a reservation as soon as possible.
2. The Fish House
A restaurant with 3 different outlets in Dubai, this place focuses on seafood and more specifically fish cooked in a variety of different ways. This place is well-known for its particularly large portions, so come here hungry!
There are always deals on at The Fish House, especially during lunchtimes. For something different, try the hummus with prawns which costs AED 40 – you won’t regret it! This place will cost you an average of AED 200 per person including drinks.
3. Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Situated along the shore, this luxury hotel offers some of the best views in Dubai. The restaurant is well-known for its European cuisine and seafood, making it a great place to visit if you’re looking for something special with an air of extravagance attached to it. This is also one of the top seafood restaurants in Dubai for people looking for somewhere to go with their family, due to its child-friendly environment.
The restaurant is very popular among celebrities and royals, so you never know who you could see dining here! We suggest opting for the buffet during lunchtime because it’s an incredible value for money at only AED 100 per person including drinks, service charge, and taxes.
4. One&Only, The Palm
At One&Only, they know exactly how to make you feel like royalty because the sheer extravagance of this place is enough to make anyone feel special! There are several different restaurants here, but if your main focus is seafood then there’s only one choice for you – the Al Mahara.
At this restaurant, you can enjoy delicious seafood in an unbelievably lavish setting, with live entertainment and ocean views to boot! After dinner for something different, try spending time in the lounge bar where they serve umhlalokohla (traditional African drink) if you’re feeling adventurous! Prices here are pretty high so we suggest you plan an extravagant night out at One&Only to really enjoy the experience!
5. The Harbor House
What better place to have fish than on a boat, right? Situated along the Dubai Canal, this restaurant isn’t only well-known for seafood but also offers some of the best views in Dubai. The food is delicious without being too overly expensive, especially for the location it’s in.
This is one of the best places to go if you’re looking to impress someone because not only will they enjoy the food but we guarantee they’ll love the stunning views too! Don’t forget to order some Arabic mezze after dinner because you won’t find that anywhere else!
We hope you have a fantastic time at our list of the best seafood restaurants in Dubai, where you’re sure to find something to suit all tastes and budgets!
How Can I Get a Consulting License in Dubai?
Consulting is a great career choice for many reasons. It can be very rewarding to help businesses solve problems and improve their operations. But before you can start consulting, you need to get the right license. In this article, we’ll walk you through the process of getting a consulting license in Dubai.
Types of Consultancy License in Dubai
There are several different types of consulting licenses in Dubai, each one suited to different kinds of work.
- Strategy Building Consultancy
- Strategic Marketing Consulting
- Sales and Marketing Consultancy
- Risk Management and Compliances Consulting
- Project Management Consulting
- Process and Operations Management Consulting
- Market Research Consulting
- Logistics and Shipping Consulting
- Legal Consulting
- IT Consulting
- Investment Consulting
- Industrial Consulting
- HR Services and Manpower Consulting
- Financial Advisory
- Engineering Consultancy
- Business Setup Consulting
- Accounting and Finance Consulting
How to Apply for a Consultancy License in Dubai?
The first step in applying for a consultancy license in Dubai is to choose the right type of license for your business. Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to gather the required documents and submit them to the relevant authorities.
To apply for a consultancy license in Dubai, you’ll need the following documents:
-A copy of your passport
-A copy of your residence visa
-A completed application form
-A business plan
-Proof of investment (e.g. bank statements, investment contracts, etc.)
-References from previous clients (if applicable)
Once you have all the required documents, you can submit them to the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai. The DED will review your application and decide whether to issue you a license.
How to Get a Consulting License in Dubai?
To get a consulting license in Dubai, you will need to follow the steps outlined below. First, you should choose the right type of license for your business. Depending on your specific needs and requirements, you may want to consider a strategy building consultancy license, strategic marketing consulting license, or one of many other options.
Next, you will need to gather the required documents. These include a copy of your passport, a copy of your residence visa, a completed application form, and a business plan. You will also need to provide proof of investment, such as bank statements or investment contracts, as well as references from previous clients (if applicable).
Once you have all the required documents, you can submit them to the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai. The DED will review your application and decide whether to issue you a license. If approved, you will receive your consulting license, allowing you to start working as a consultant in Dubai.
Although applying for a Dubai consulting license is not difficult, foreign company owners must know what they’re getting into and have all of the necessary paperwork. As a result, it’s beneficial to get help from expert business setup consultants such as Dhanguard in filling out your application. Our professionals are familiar with the licensing procedure and criteria, as well as the permissible
13 Hot Favourite Beaches For Tourists in Dubai
Dubai and the entire UAE (UAE) is a great tourist hub for almost everyone. The beautiful scenic locations, the luxury hotels and stay options, the rich culture, and history, the shopping markets and malls to keep you busy with your credit cards all time occupied; plus numerous other facilities to satiate every kind of traveler’s needs.
But Dubai is not only for luxury travelers; it is equally a wonderful getaway option for budget travelers too.
You can explore all its beauty and magnificence spending less than 500 AED (100$) per day if you manage your stay and travel plans well.
If you are thinking, where to go in Dubai or UAE? Well, we have got that covered! We bring here a serene list of 13 favorite beaches in Dubai and other cities in the UAE which will not burn a hole in your pocket and also offer some great fun options:
1- Jbr Open Beach
It’s free but could be crowded during peak hours. Well maintained with clean sand, this beach volleyball courts, jet skiing sessions available, beautiful views of the famous Burj Al Arab in the backdrop.
2- Jumeirah Open Beach
This is one of the most popular free beaches in Dubai; offering lounge chairs and umbrellas to its visitors.
One can even enjoy water skiing and wakeboarding along with volleyball and soccer on the beach. It has a kids’ play area too! You can also go strolling or jogging here as there’s a dedicated 3km long walkway laid over this beach.
3- Kite Beach
If you’re looking for some adrenaline rush, then try out parasailing over this Arabian sea beach.
Though it’s not very popular among tourists, it still scores high on popularity charts among kite surfers who throng to this beach in hordes. Excellent views of Burj Al Arab and The Palm Jumeirah are the additional attractions here.
4- Mall of Emirates (MOE) Beach
If you’re too tired of exploring Dubai’s numerous malls for deals, offers, and discounts, spend some time relaxing on MOE’s private stretch of sand. With the world-famous ski slope right next to it, this is definitely a unique experience! This small stretch is well maintained with clean sands, but crowded though!
5- Buhaira Corniche Beach
A tourist hotspot situated along Abu Dhabi Corniche offers a wonderful view of the submerged Aquarium at one end while being surrounded by Marina Mall shopping center on another side.
Along with other free activities like boating, you can also try your hands (legs) at water skiing and jet-skiing here.
6- Al Mamzar Beach
If you’re looking to spend some quality time with your family, Al Mamzar Beach in Dubai is a great option.
Situated close to the Deira side of Creek and accessible through the beautiful Majlis Ghorfat Umm Al Sheif (Creek Park), it has clean sands and safe waters too! It’s well maintained by authorities as it is considered an important place for the local fishermen community.
7. Al Sufouh Beach Park
One of the most beautiful beaches in Dubai, it’s a picturesque location for sunbathing and swimming.
You can also try out various water activities over here including jet-skiing, Banana Boat ride, flying fish, etc. But be careful as this place isn’t safe for kids during evening hours due to large crowds.
8- Al Mamzar Corniche Beach
A beautiful stretch of Al Mamzar Corniche Beach offers great views of the Arabian Gulf, it also provides a wonderful view of the Dubai skyline from the other side.
It’s better to avoid this place in the evening as the beaches have nothing much to offer in terms of entertainment facilities and eateries apart from a few shacks offering local takeaway foods.
9- Jumeirah Beach Walk
This newly developed walkway along the Jumeirah seafront has awesome scenic views right next to the seashore itself! You can simply spend time strolling or jogging here admiring its beauty or enjoying water activities like jet skiing over here too. But the place is more likely to be crowded during weekends and evenings.
10- Wild Wadi Water Park
If you want to enjoy some water rides and slides while being in the pool, try this beautifully designed water park which is just next to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
You can spend a few hours here with your family enjoying its awesome rides and watching some stunning views of sunrise too! It’s expensive though (Dh110/person on weekdays and Dh130/person on weekends) compared to other attractions but definitely worth every penny.
11- Al Mamzar Beach Park
Located in historic Dubai Deira city, this small beach park offers a lovely view of the Arabian Sea along with Burj al-Arab. The beautiful corniche walkway also extends towards this park.
You can enjoy water activities at al mamzer beach park.
12- The Beach at Jbr
One of the best free beaches in Dubai, it’s a modern-day experience with clean golden sands and crystal clear blue waters too! The shallow area also offers wonderful views of Palm Jumeirah.
But do try out some food from nearby outlets as there is nothing much to offer apart from a couple of shacks with local takeaway foods.
13- Dreamland Beach
A small stretch of enjoyable beach located near Al Sufouh, this location is known for its art installations and stores along the walkway. An ideal place to explore authentic Arabian culture, it has some popular restaurants offering international cuisine too.
How to Get to Free Beaches in Dubai
1. Take the Red Line metro from any part of Dubai and get down at Jumeirah station (Umm Suqeim direction).
Then walk towards the left side of the road from exit no.2, cross the main road and you will reach Jumeirah open beach after passing through some hotels & restaurants.
2. This is the last stop of Redline metro where it connects to the green line too, so if you are in any other part of Dubai city then take a Green Line Metro and get down at Union Station (Bur Dubai direction) and walk towards the right side exit from platform no.4, cross the main road and you will see Al Mamzar beach on your right side after passing few hotels.
3. Take the Red Line metro from any part of Dubai city and get down at Nakheel Station (Jumeirah Lake Towers).
Then walk towards the left side exit from platforms no. 7 & 8, cross the bridge over the road and you will reach Al Safa beach after passing through a few hotels.
4. Take the Red Line metro from any part of Dubai and get down at Jumeirah station (Umm Suqeim direction).
Then walk towards the right side exit from platform no. 1, cross one road and you will see Wild Wadi water park on your right side after passing through some hotels.
5. Take the Red Line metro from any part of Dubai city and change the line at Union Station (Bur Dubai direction) from platform no.4 to platform no.6, then walk towards the right side exit from platform no. 1, cross one road and you will see JBR beach on your left side after passing through a little bit of sandy area.
6. Take the Red Line metro from any part of Dubai and get down at JLT station (Jumeirah Lake Towers). Walk towards the right side exit from platforms no. 7 & 8, cross one road and you will see Jumeirah Open Beach on your left side after passing through a few hotels.
What is the Difference Between Public & Private Beaches in Dubai?
Well, the public beach in Dubai is open for all to enjoy free of charge including food & beverage costs. But the private beaches are located within hotels where you need to pay an entry fee (around Dh10/person or maybe more) plus additional food & beverage charges (usually around Dh100/ head).
Bahi Ajman Palace Hotel: Features, Review
Bahrain Ajman palace hotel is a new budget hotel that has been built beside al adliya mosque and it is 5 minutes from the seaside. It has a huge garden around the hotel with a lot of open space for kids to play safely. The lobby is also large enough with a big sitting area for families to spend the long evening without getting bored and also to relax and away from all the noise of traffic. The foyer has a huge LCD screen for entertainment and it is connected to the reception counter.
This is one of the features that I found good because we could just sit in the lobby and watch TV while waiting for other family members or if you want to go out then you can take your kids with you and there is no need to keep your kids in a room as it is big enough.
The hotel has 4 floors and they have a lift that can accommodate 10 people at a time, a very spacious lift with glass all around so you can view outside while going up or going down.
It has a total of 78 rooms out of which 60 are normal rooms and 18 family rooms with extra beds available if required, however, we took only normal rooms because our group size was not more than 2 adults and one kid. The hotel entrance from the backside leads directly into the pool area which makes it easy to move from one room to another without going out from the main gate.
1. As per my experience, there are not that many good swimming pools. I have seen but this was the only one with a separate kids pool and separate adult pool. Most of the other hotels have just a single pool which is not at all safe for small children so if you have kids then the best bet is to go for a hotel with separate pools.
2. There were two small slides in the kid’s pool, however, they didn’t allow us to use them as we had our one-year-old daughter with us. We had our own baby swimming pool because it has a solid bottom whereas hotel pools are always full of sand, rocks, and a few broken glasses. Hence it’s really risky to let a 1-year-old kid into those pools even though they look very attractive to your eyes.
3. After going back from the beach we had our lunch at a hotel restaurant and it was just ok. Local people say that this hotel is best in town for food, however, I would not recommend anyone to eat in hotel restaurants because they are a bit expensive when compared to outside food.
4. Another thing I found good about this hotel is their service, you can easily get an extra bed or cot if required and room boys come to clean up the room every morning only however there were certain limitations even though we had paid full amount including breakfast, dinner buffet, and all taxes but still they wanted to charge us separately for tea/coffee machine in the room saying it’s not free when asked why you didn’t tell me when I checked in then simply said sorry sir. However, this was a different experience from other hotels where they don’t even bother to collect money from you for such things.
5. Badiya beach is just a 2-minute walk from the hotel and there are not that many restaurant options in that area. Most of the hotels have their own restaurant however this one doesn’t need to go out to eat but I would recommend not to use the hotel’s food as it is quite costly when looking at other alternatives available nearby.
6. Our stay was good overall, room service was fast and I managed to use the gym also although it’s very small but still adds up some points which others don’t have. So if you are thinking of booking a budget hotel beside al aliya mosque then this could be an idea however make sure they don’t try to charge extra for many things.
Hope this review is helpful for anyone planning to visit bahi ajman hotel. A good stay overall with a nice breakfast buffet and separate pools hence I have given it an average rating of 3 out of 5. If you are looking for a budget hotel near bab sharq then look no further than Al Adliya Hotel, it’s more towards the medium category however still affordable when compared to other hotels in the area around 150 AED per night which is not bad at all.
- Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi Street, PO Box 7176, Ajman, United Arab Emirates
- +971 6 701 8888
- Website: Bahi Ajman Palace Hotel
You may also want to like: Top 4 star hotels in Dubai
We are a travel blog. We provide you wonderful advice and ideas for your trip. You will find useful adventurous information and beautiful places to visit.
Please get in touch at email@example.com
Reviews4 months ago
Mangrove Beach Umm Al Quwain Activities & Costs
Dubai7 months ago
Al-Hudayriat Island Beach Camping, Activities, Heritage and Culture In Abu Dhabi
Reviews4 months ago
Soul Beach Saadiyat Island Overview
Business4 months ago
How Much Does a Lawyer Cost in Dubai
Dubai1 month ago
Bahi Ajman Palace Hotel: Features, Review
Blog3 weeks ago
Everything You Need to Know About Shein in UAE
Blog4 weeks ago
How Can I Get a Consulting License in Dubai?
Dubai1 month ago
10 Unique Gifts For Husband To Buy From Abu Dhabi