“Soul Beach is a funky, cool beach hangout on Saadiyat Island’s exclusive west coast”
Since the first dune was bulldozed and planted with dune grass as part of TCA Abu Dhabi’s US $7 billion sustainable development project this area has been destined to become Abu Dhabi’s answer to Dubai’s Palm Island.
You can see this in Saadiyat’s vision to become the Middle East’s leading cultural destination, with its own opera house, Guggenheim museum, and Louvre all under construction or already completed.
What is now Soul Beach has every opportunity of becoming the place where Abu Dhabi’s young people head for a good time – especially at weekends when they can escape their parents’ watchful eyes.
|Address||Saadiyat Island Western Region / Near Yas Beach Club / |
Opposite to New York University Abu Dhabi
|Opening hours||10am-5pm daily, Friday closed|
|Phone||+971 50 929 0936|
How Do You Get There?
The easiest way to get there is by taxi as it’s a few kilometers outside of Abu Dhabi.
Getting around Saadiyat Island can be difficult as signage is still being finalized and public transport isn’t great, so your best bet is a cab.
How Much Does a Day Cost at Soul Beach?
Entry to Soul Beach is free – only beach chairs and sun lounges are available for hire at AED 80 per day. There’s a shop but you have to pay the nearby pools’ prices.
Soul Beach Saadiyat Island in Numbers
300 metres long beachfront promenade facing onto turquoise waters.
- A choice of six themed restaurants including Soul Shack (American), Tinto Tapas (Spanish) and Kabab Ji (Indian cuisine).
- 13 retail outlets selling everything from hats and sunglasses to chocolate fountains and wedding dresses
- An ice cream parlour, a café and a juice bar where you can while away the day with free wi-fi access
- Ample sun loungers ranged in front of beachfront cottages where you can kick back and bask under palm trees – or take advantage of the water sports on offer such as banana boat rides, jet skis or windsurfing.
Soul Beach is part of Saadiyat Marina, which by 2024 will contain more than 500 restaurants plus shops, cafes, and bars making it the city’s most vibrant focal point. By then Saadiyat Island will also have its own hotels including Le Royal Méridien Beach Resort & Spa, St. Regis Hotel, and Shangri-La Hotel.
The beach also hosts a range of events from car shows to fashion week so keep an eye on http://www.soulbeach.ae/events/.
Why Soul Beach Is Popular in Abu Dhabi?
Soul Beach Saadiyat island has six themed restaurants which offer everything from Spanish tapas to Indian cuisine along with retail outlets selling hats, sunglasses, chocolates, and wedding dresses.
It offers a choice of sun loungers in front of beachfront cottages where you can lounge under palm trees or take advantage of the water sports on offers such as banana boat rides, windsurfing, and jet skiing.
This creates a relaxed atmosphere where families can enjoy casual dining while their kids play in the sand.
What Activities To Do When Visiting Soul Beach Abu Dhabi?
There are several restaurants and shops on the beach that offer drinks and food to enjoy while relaxing on the sand. For those who want to enjoy some activity, there is windsurfing, jet skis, paddle boats, banana boat rides, and stand-up paddleboarding.
The beach also hosts a range of events that are held regularly including car shows to fashion week so keep an eye on their website for all the details as there are different opening times outside of Ramadan and public holidays.
Soul Beach Abu Dhabi offers many activities besides swimming in the water. Lounging around on sunbeds with a cocktail might be your thing but if you fancy doing something more energetic then why not move out into the water!
Activities for Adults
1. Water Activities
Jet skiing , peddle boats, stand-up board surfing or windsurfing are all possible. You can also go out on a banana boat ride where you’ll be pulled around the water by your very own inflatable!
I know what you’re thinking… No one wants to get wet when it’s so hot outside! But don’t worry as there is an outdoor shower right next to the beach which will allow you to rinse off before heading back inside for another cocktail from one of the themed restaurants.
On top of this Soul Beach abu dhabi offers many activities besides swimming in the water.
Lounging around on sunbeds with a cocktail might be your thing but if you fancy doing something more energetic then why not move out into the water!
3. Shisha Lounge
If you’ve got a hankering for some shisha then why not head over to the Shisha Lounge. Situated right at the water’s edge this is definitely one of the nicest spots on the whole beach! It also offers plenty of seating if you’re just there to relax with friends by enjoying shisha and soft drinks.
Take advantage of the free wifi or you can watch football games on the big screen as Soul Beach Abu Dhabi has a range of facilities including a sports bar where you can enjoy a drink while cheering on your favorite team.
Of course, once it’s roasting outside you’re going to want some decent food, and Soul Beach Abu Dhabi has got you covered with its beach BBQ! If you fancy cooking your own steak or chicken skewers then here is the place to do so.
There is also a crepe stand offering sweet and savory choices, perfect for enjoying on the beach.
6. Shopping at Soul Beach
Of course, if you’re coming to the beach then you might want to pick up some gifts or souvenirs for your friends and family back home. Located right by the poolside there are several different shops offering everything from clothes, accessories, and shoes to toys, stationery, and home décor.
Activities for Kids at Soul Beach Abu Dhabi
Of course, Soul Beach Abu Dhabi isn’t just for adults as there are plenty of activities to keep the kids entertained too!
Kids’ entertainers visit every day during school holidays offering face painting, sand art, and balloon animals.
There is also an inflatable obstacle course on offer so if you have young children who want to let off some steam then this is the perfect place to do so.
If you want to keep them entertained for a little while longer there are also teen zones with round-the-clock security where they can play pool or air hockey, charge their phones, and of course watch movies.
In general, consider Soul Beach a place where you can chill out in a casual-chic atmosphere with good food and music. But it’s also a great place to come if you want to party till late – especially at weekends when Soul Beach turns into Abu Dhabi’s coolest party place with DJs playing dance music till 3 am every Friday and Saturday night.
You may also check: Al-Hudayriat Island Beach Activities
Bahi Ajman Palace Hotel: Features, Review
Bahrain Ajman palace hotel is a new budget hotel that has been built beside al adliya mosque and it is 5 minutes from the seaside. It has a huge garden around the hotel with a lot of open space for kids to play safely. The lobby is also large enough with a big sitting area for families to spend the long evening without getting bored and also to relax and away from all the noise of traffic. The foyer has a huge LCD screen for entertainment and it is connected to the reception counter.
This is one of the features that I found good because we could just sit in the lobby and watch TV while waiting for other family members or if you want to go out then you can take your kids with you and there is no need to keep your kids in a room as it is big enough.
The hotel has 4 floors and they have a lift that can accommodate 10 people at a time, a very spacious lift with glass all around so you can view outside while going up or going down.
It has a total of 78 rooms out of which 60 are normal rooms and 18 family rooms with extra beds available if required, however, we took only normal rooms because our group size was not more than 2 adults and one kid. The hotel entrance from the backside leads directly into the pool area which makes it easy to move from one room to another without going out from the main gate.
1. As per my experience, there are not that many good swimming pools. I have seen but this was the only one with a separate kids pool and separate adult pool. Most of the other hotels have just a single pool which is not at all safe for small children so if you have kids then the best bet is to go for a hotel with separate pools.
2. There were two small slides in the kid’s pool, however, they didn’t allow us to use them as we had our one-year-old daughter with us. We had our own baby swimming pool because it has a solid bottom whereas hotel pools are always full of sand, rocks, and a few broken glasses. Hence it’s really risky to let a 1-year-old kid into those pools even though they look very attractive to your eyes.
3. After going back from the beach we had our lunch at a hotel restaurant and it was just ok. Local people say that this hotel is best in town for food, however, I would not recommend anyone to eat in hotel restaurants because they are a bit expensive when compared to outside food.
4. Another thing I found good about this hotel is their service, you can easily get an extra bed or cot if required and room boys come to clean up the room every morning only however there were certain limitations even though we had paid full amount including breakfast, dinner buffet, and all taxes but still they wanted to charge us separately for tea/coffee machine in the room saying it’s not free when asked why you didn’t tell me when I checked in then simply said sorry sir. However, this was a different experience from other hotels where they don’t even bother to collect money from you for such things.
5. Badiya beach is just a 2-minute walk from the hotel and there are not that many restaurant options in that area. Most of the hotels have their own restaurant however this one doesn’t need to go out to eat but I would recommend not to use the hotel’s food as it is quite costly when looking at other alternatives available nearby.
6. Our stay was good overall, room service was fast and I managed to use the gym also although it’s very small but still adds up some points which others don’t have. So if you are thinking of booking a budget hotel beside al aliya mosque then this could be an idea however make sure they don’t try to charge extra for many things.
Hope this review is helpful for anyone planning to visit bahi ajman hotel. A good stay overall with a nice breakfast buffet and separate pools hence I have given it an average rating of 3 out of 5. If you are looking for a budget hotel near bab sharq then look no further than Al Adliya Hotel, it’s more towards the medium category however still affordable when compared to other hotels in the area around 150 AED per night which is not bad at all.
- Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi Street, PO Box 7176, Ajman, United Arab Emirates
- +971 6 701 8888
- Website: Bahi Ajman Palace Hotel
You may also want to like: Top 4 star hotels in Dubai
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai: Info, Photos, Review
Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers, a luxury 5-star hotel in Deira. The hotel is a part of the Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide Inc with 356 rooms and suites, three restaurants and bars along five conference rooms.
This is one of the best hotels in Dubai for families staying in Dubai, located in Deira close to the famous spice market.
Sheraton Grand Hotel Review
The hotel provides breakfast at Jade restaurant which is a buffet-style breakfast with a live cooking station along with a children’s activity corner. One can enjoy this delicious Dubai breakfast while listening to Arabic music, watching TV, or visiting the dessert display.
- The rooms are large in size and come with free internet access throughout the hotel and soundproof windows.
- The master bedroom is a spacious room including a king-size bed and an en suite bathroom comes complete with luxury amenities including bathrobes and slippers for both adults and kids.
- The second room available is a deluxe room including two queen beds, however, there’s no sofa or armchair but still, it has got all basic amenities such as a minibar, bathrobes, and slippers for adults as well kids.
- The third room type is a superior room including two queen beds, a living area with a sofa and armchair, a fridge, and a coffee & tea maker. This is perfect for those who come over to Dubai in groups. And finally, we have a deluxe suite (one bedroom) which includes one king-size bed, large living space, and an en suite bathroom.
This hotel also offers many amenities such as 24 hours front desk service, shuttle bus service to shopping malls, fitness center, indoor heated pool, and sauna. The kids club has children’s entertainment such as a movie room, PlayStation, outdoor swimming pools, etc.
Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers Features
This 5-star hotel charges around AED 400 per night for standard rooms. If you prefer to stay in suites, it will cost around AED 500 – 600. The price may vary according to seasons and hotel occupancy.
2. Room Types
- Standard Room (One King-Size Bed) (356 sq ft.)
- Deluxe Room (Two Queen Beds ) (429 sq ft.)
- Superior Room (Two Queen Beds ) (430 sq ft.)
- Executive Suite (One King-Size Bed + Sofa Bed) (725 sq ft.)
- Junior Suite (One King-Size Bed + Sofa Bed) (970 sq ft.)
- Deluxe Suite (Two Queen Beds ) (950 sq ft.)
3. Room Amenities
- Sheraton Signature
- Sleep Experience Bedding
- 40″ LCD Screen
- Coffee Maker
- Mini Fridge
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Separate Shower Area in Bathroom
- Safe Separate Bathtub and Shower
- Telephone with Voicemail
- MultiPhone Line Access to Sheraton Club Lounge
- Daily Newspaper
- Copier/Fax Machine
- Tablet PC Individually
- Controlled Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
4. Hotel Facilities
- 24 hours reception front desk service
- Shuttle bus service
- Fitness center
- Sauna swimming pool
- Children play area
- Conference space
- Kids club
- Game rooms
- Meeting Rooms
- 24 hour Room Service
- In-house restaurant
- Parking Facility
- Doctor On-call
- 3 Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O BOX 123979, Dubai, UAE ,123979
- Phone no: +971-800-04440774
- Fax No: +971 4-5034343
- Website: http://www.sheratondubaicreek.com
Hope that this article will help you!
Sandy Beach Hotel Fujairah Review | Location & Price
Sandy Beach Fujairah is a 5-star hotel in Fujairah, UAE located at the entrance of Al Aqah village. It’s a small boutique property that focuses on a relaxed and peaceful holiday rather than a razzle-dazzle. If you are looking for a place to stay that allows you to enjoy some peace and quiet with a touch of luxury, this would be the place to go.
Sandy Beach Hotel Fujairah Location & Distance
Sandy Beach hotel is around one hour drive from Dubai airport via E-11 road (toll road). It’s very close to Al Aqah town which has a lot of seafood restaurants, fish markets, and other local food stalls. From Fujairah city, it will take around 20 minutes to drive via E-11 road (toll road) or Sharjah highway (non-toll). If you are driving, the hotel provides a free parking lot for guests.
Pros of Sandy Beach Hotel Fujairah
- Peaceful, away from the hotel zone in Fujairah city
- Small boutique property with only 42 rooms (maximum capacity around 100 guests)
- The free parking lot for guest
- Sea View Room
- Pool View Rooms
- Family Zones
- Private beach
- Kids Pool
Cons of Sandy Beach Hotel Fujairah
- No direct beach access
- There is no public beach here, so the only way to get on the beach is to walk down to the restaurant next door which has public access onto the beach.
- You need to rent a car or taxi to visit Al Aqah. There is no public transportation here.
Price of Room
Sandy Beach hotel has 42 rooms ranging from standard rooms to one-bedroom apartments. The price depends on the type of room and season you are traveling, so check their official website for more details.
If you want to go on weekends, it is best to book in advance as the price goes up about 20-30%.
Pros of Room Price
The room is fairly priced for what you get here. It’s cheaper than staying in Fujairah city hotels but has more quality built compared with budget resorts. The standard room was around AED 600 ($163) per night during the off-peak season.
Cons of Room Price
If you are staying for a long time, the price will add up even though it’s already cheap by Dubai standards. For example, if you stay more than 8 nights then the cost would be around AED 92 ($25) per night which is higher than most budget resorts in UAE.
Sandy Beach Hotel Facilities
1. Free Parking Lot for Guests
If you rent a car, there is no charge to park in the hotel’s car park. Otherwise, if you are driving your own vehicle then free parking is only provided during off-peak season. During weekends or peak seasons, they will ask you to pay for parking at AED 8 ($2) per day.
2. Swimming Pool & Beach Area
Sandy Beach has a large swimming pool that is free to use for all guests who stay in the hotel (even if they are not staying in the beachfront rooms). The pool area is relatively big with enough sunbeds and umbrellas for everyone. You can enjoy the pool for free anytime even during peak season.
There is a private beach area behind the hotel, but it’s only accessible to guests of the Beachfront room category. The access will be blocked off with security notice during the high season (around 50% occupancy rate).
The restaurant has direct beach access, so you can drop by to enjoy some food while you are on the beach.
3. Food & Drink
The main restaurant is at the front of the hotel, so you can enjoy a fine dining experience right next to the sea view if you book a table with a sea view. If not, then there is another option of al-fresco but do expect smoke from cooking food on an open fire.
The food is standard Arabic cuisine that you can expect in Fujairah city hotels. Nothing mind-blowing or very unique, but if you are a foodie then it’s always better to go to nearby Al Aqah where there are tons of seafood restaurants by the beach and fish market which serve fresh catch from the sea.
Hope that this review will help you! Read more reviews of places in UAE.
We are a travel blog. We provide you wonderful advice and ideas for your trip. You will find useful adventurous information and beautiful places to visit.
Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reviews4 months ago
Mangrove Beach Umm Al Quwain Activities & Costs
Dubai7 months ago
Al-Hudayriat Island Beach Camping, Activities, Heritage and Culture In Abu Dhabi
Business4 months ago
How Much Does a Lawyer Cost in Dubai
Dubai1 month ago
Bahi Ajman Palace Hotel: Features, Review
Blog3 weeks ago
Everything You Need to Know About Shein in UAE
Blog4 weeks ago
How Can I Get a Consulting License in Dubai?
Dubai1 month ago
10 Unique Gifts For Husband To Buy From Abu Dhabi
Dubai6 months ago
Role of Lighting in Interior Design